Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On Boxxy and the Internet

So I'm back. I think. Now, I'm a computer freak. No, not a technology freak. A computer freak. More internet than anything else. More specifically, 4chan. I don't suggest you go there; seeing how most of it is NSFW, but the controversy is amazing. One thing was brought to my attention: a YouTuber who goes by the name "Boxxy". I swear to God I love her. No, not "like" love. But, out of respect. Cause to probably everyone reading this she might look like some psycho with ADHD; but in reality she's one of the greatest trolls ever. Kudos to you, Boxxy. Especially the Gaia and the WuChan crap. Hilarious shit. I'd be the only only who'd get it though; and all those other 30 year olds living in their mom's basement. Not saying I am. But I am officially a Boxxy fan. I don't actually think I've been a fan of anything except anime before. So that's an extra plus for you Boxxy; as anon(ymous) as you are.
Anyway, back to 4chan. In /b/ (don't even look this up), there was some debate about Boxxy. And half the 4chan anons were defending her; while the other half seemed to want to kill her. Anyway, the haters managed to hack her YouTube account and actually crash YouTube for a couple of hours. Seriously, scary shit. Biggest thing on the Internet; ever. And don't go "awwz, i wuz on facebuk, and i no see anythign". Cause that's not the real Internet. You haven't actually been on the Internet unless you've been to a certain imageboard. (COUGH, NSFW).

Anyway, here's Boxxy.




http://boxxystory.blogspot.com/
<--Much better description on the "Boxxy" phenomenon.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't understand this post O:
    ...but the girls really pretty! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she managed to cause some 4chan users to drop a DDoS bomb onto 4chan which is illegal. And she didn't even do anything except post videos and pictures. Well she posted pictures of herself on 4chan, which is why she says so in the video.

    /b/oxxy is the queen of the internet.
    Oh and Boaxxy is now a meme. Not much of a surprise.

    ReplyDelete